About the Company:
Infinity Machine & Engineering specializes in high performance packaging solutions for the tissue industry, including custom case packers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operational efficiency. Infinity continuously searches for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems. Apply now to join our growing team!
Overall job objective:
To ensure that machine in which responsible is programmed to maximize the mechanical design with respect to speed, changeovers, and overall performance. To program machines such that the program is easy to follow, is standard for product category, and easily modified for future add-ons. To ensure that Infinity's machines can be installed and started up without having to modify the program in the field so that any mechanical or electrical technical resource can be utilized for start-up. To develop and maintain a base program from which all machines within category can use as a starting point. To program in standard options so that they can be activated or deactivated based on customer requirements. To ensure that the latest electrical components and programming techniques are utilized so that Infinity's machines incorporate the most innovative electrical design.
- Responsible for the programming of machine in which responsible as assigned by the priority list / project manager.
- To be involved in new machine development and make recommendations on mechanical design to enhance programming ease / electrical component utilization.
- Perform engineering priority tasks assigned by Engineering leader on-time and within budget.
- To be available for start-up questions from shop
- To start-up new R&D machines and develop program such that future machines can be started up without having programming expertise.
- Responsible for cost reductions on existing equipment (electrical.)
- Ensure sold machines conform to product / technical specifications.
- Make recommendations to mechanical engineers to enhance machine performance.
- Ensure machines conform to company engineering standards.
- Review and approve job specific manuals - touchscreens / operations.
- Travel less than 20%.
- Allen Bradley Software: Studio 5000, Factory Talk View Studio
- Allen Bradley Hardware: Kinetix 5700, Control Logix, Guard Logix
- General experience with Fanuc robots, knowledge of RoboGuide and PalletPro would be preferred.
Back up roles:
- Engineering support on secondary machine responsibility
- Customer support
Benefits Included in Offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K matching
- Short term/long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Half-Day Fridays
- Sign-on bonuses
- Travel Bonuses
- Much more!