Are you looking for a great company and a position that will accelerate your HR career? Join our growing HR Services Team!
We are looking for a Human Resource Services Advisor to join our rapidly growing team and provide excellent HR assistance to our Payentry clients.
This is a remote position.
What's in it for you?
- A career, not a job at our growing company.
- A great team environment with opportunities to volunteer in the community!!
- Medical and dental coverage for you and your family with generous Company share of premiums!
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company match with vesting from day one (1).
- Health Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending Accounts supported with company contributions.
- Generous discretionary paid time off the package with immediate eligibility.
- Assists in developing new clients and servicing
current HR Services clients with human resources issues and projects
- Serve as the internal HR generalist for assigned HR
- Completes HR Services project offerings such as
employee handbooks, compliance audits, review of HR forms and processes, etc.
- Handles Payentry client calls and cases; Assists
employers with HR-related questions
guidance to client contacts regarding HR policies and procedures
assistance in handling employee relations issues
- Documents all contact with Payentry clients and
records in CRM
- Assists HR Services clients in developing ADA
compliant job descriptions
- Maintains a current knowledge of Federal, state and
local laws to support address client needs
- Assists in developing and delivering weekly webinars
for Payentry clients
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years HR generalist experience; 1 -2 years employee relations
- Ability to work with others in a team environment is required
- Customer service focus
- Good follow-up skills
- Organized with good time management skills
- Payroll industry knowledge and expertise a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Intuitive troubleshooting/problem resolution skills
- Team oriented/Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining deadlines
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use prudent judgment and discretion in handling confidential client information
- Ability and motivation to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point and Excel
Who is Payentry?
We offer human capital management services to employers throughout the US. Payentry, our cloud-based SaaS platform, provides employer solutions that increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees.
Our mission is “Helping people get the most out of their workday” and providing the best systems and support for growing our clients' businesses. If you're ready to join us in that mission and advance your career, apply today!
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled