Hours : Must be available on Saturdays, from 8am to 8pm and Sundays, from 8am to 7pm at the Thomas E. Hannah Family YMCA, in downtown Spartanburg.
Job Description : Under the supervision of the Facilities Director, the Weekend Building Supervisor is responsible for supervising weekend staff and managing the facility.
· One year or more of related experience.
· Ability to work constantly throughout the shift.
· Ability to report and record maintenance requests.
· Exceptional oral, public speaking and written communication skills.
· Ability to effectively manage staff.
· Positive attitude, high level of initiative and professionalism, and enjoy working in and creating a strong team environment.
· Assist in opening and closing the building.
· Cleaning the building per checklists from supervisor and in other areas as needed .
· Ensures the YMCA is managed well throughout the day.
· Give tours to potential members.
· Assist with member issues, questions and concerns.
· Records and reports all needed repairs.
· Reports incidents and hazardous conditions.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
YMCA of Greater Spartanburg is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled