Founded in 2009, Descendant of Thieves is an NYC-based men’s clothing brand. Descendant of Thieves clothing is currently sold across a range of brick-and-mortar stores, from Nordstrom’s to boutique shops such as Fred Segal/Ron Robinson (LA).
Over the next two years, Descendant of Thieves would like to significantly build and expand its direct-to-consumer e-commerce business.
As a Marketing Associate at Descendant of Thieves, you will work closely with the Founder and the help of a highly-qualified, external Marketing Advisor to build our ecommerce program from the ground up and be hugely influential in its success.
- Plan, manage, and optimize paid, cross-channel marketing programs that maximize profit
- Design and maintain dashboards for regular reporting, analysis, and communication with stakeholders
- Coordinate, execute, and improve email marketing programs and subscribership
- Build and establish the brand’s voice and presence on social media, email, organic search, and popular forums such as /r/MaleFashionAdvice
- Proactively discover and experiment with new marketing channels and strategies
- Create marketing assets, including images and copy, and plan a production calendar
- Build partnerships with industry influencers, bloggers, and tastemakers
- Draft compelling, relevant marketing messaging for email, social media, and advertising
- Work with Development team to manage site content, improve customer experience, and increase target conversion rates
- Support ad-hoc startup needs
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing role
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, best practices, and measurement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Comfortable using Excel to analyze data, generate reports, and manipulate pivot tables
- Excellent written communication
- Comfortable writing copy on behalf of the brand across online channels
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, and Facebook Advertising