ATSI support services are growing. We are currently seeking dedicated Privacy professional with a proven track record of success to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinating with Program Offices to ensure all information technology (IT) have an approved Privacy Threshold Analysis (PTA) and if applicable, supporting Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA), and System of Records Notice (SORN).
• Undertake initiatives using a project management approach that will assist the Privacy Branch and programs with identifying privacy risks and issues within business lines. Developing project charters, plans of action and milestones (POA&Ms), status reports, project deliverables, and other products. Engage with appropriate stakeholders to establish roles, responsibilities, expectations, and make marked progress and bring project to successful completion.
• Support program offices with responding to, investigating, and mitigating privacy breaches. Prepare reports, letters, and other correspondence as required to notify affected individuals, stakeholders, leadership, and Congress about breaches of PII.
• Assess current privacy training materials, determine where there may be gaps, and create or update training materials that will meet current privacy objectives and help to foster a culture of privacy awareness and compliance. Create a robust privacy curriculum for employees and contractors to include role based and targeted trainings for agency employees and contractors who have access, use, manage, and have responsibility for securing PII and SPII.
• Support the Privacy Branch with assessing third party sharing of PII and SPII by conducting an analysis of sharing activities and agreement and other documentation that memorializes sharing of PII and SPII. Agreements include but are not limited to information Interconnection Security Agreements (ISA), and other Information Sharing and Access Agreements (ISAA) (to include or also known as Memorandum of Understanding).
Coordinating efforts to complete privacy-related assessments
Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Senior level management experience with extensive, enterprise-wide knowledge.
Experience providing insight and advice concerning strategic direction and applicability of up to date, industry standard solutions.
Ability to provide high level vision to program/project manager or senior client leadership to influence objectives of complex efforts.
5+ years of professional work experience.
Public Trust background investigation.
· Washington DC (full-time, Monday-Friday, some telework available)
Our Company: American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and sub contracts with Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
Benefits: The ATSI benefits package includes:
· Direct Deposits & Allotments
· 11 Paid Federal Holidays
· Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
· Virtual Doctor Visits (unlimited/$0 copays)
· Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
· Voluntary Life Insurance Program
· Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & parking/transportation
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Travel Assistance Program
· Education Reimbursement
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match & profit sharing
· Paid Parking
· Grocery Delivery Service Fee Reimbursement
· Pet Insurance
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled