Customer Care Coordinator
Hydroswing North America Inc.® is proud to be the pioneer in hydraulic doors. Our superior technology has allowed us to engineer single and dual panel hydraulic doors that replace doors with mechanical and electrical drives. We have taken hydraulic door systems to the next level and are changing the world one door at a time. Would you like to be a part of our door revolution?
This is a Full Time position offering substantial holiday days, benefits, and an annual salary of 50K for our California home office located in the Palomar Airport Offices in Carlsbad.
This position performs various administrative functions and customer service related duties designed to maintain and enhance customer relations. Will assist in communications to the customer the capabilities of Hydroswing North America Inc.® in the support of manufacturing, parts, delivery, installation and other details once a sale has been made. Supports and coordinates the sales programs of a company between its different departments. Maintains and renews customer accounts while building and nurturing client relationships. Manage post sales activity for each account; support all company departments to ensure that proper communication is maintained between the different departments. Assist in preparation of sales contracts and customer contracts, processing of sales orders and ensuring all required documentation is accurate and complete, as well as invoicing and assisting in billing/payment issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support sales work order entry, job creation, shippers, and invoices
- Read architectural drawings in CAD and Solidworks
- Maintain Kanban boards and Gantt plan in project managing software
- Monitor customer specific information for order retrieval and shipment confirmation
- Communicate with other in the value stream regarding order entry, order status, shipping detail,
expediting requirements, and billing/payment issues
- Assist in designing and implementing process systems
- Estimate delivery dates to customers based on knowledge of production and delivery schedule and
communication with production staff
- Research debits and credit and coordinate actions with accounting
- Understand BOM, routings and adjustments
- Forecast updates from customers
- Acts as internal project coordinator on customer jobs as assigned
- Coordinate resolution of customer problems/complaints through non-conformance reports
- Coordinate communications of product shipments between shipping, receiving, and production, with customer and Supply Chain Manager
- Follows current shipping processes and provides correct documentation unique to each state or country when shipping internationally
- Communicate product availability, shipping schedules, special requests, etc. with internal and external staff
- Build and maintain good customer relationships
- Document relevant customer correspondence for future reference using project-managing software
- Will assist sales with sales promotions, customer satisfaction surveys, sales calls, customer inquiries, and customer visits as assigned
- Complies with safety regulations and promotes workplace safety
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get
along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management
- Helps the company meet its Quality objectives
- Other duties may also be assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate Degree in Business or Technically related field preferred
- Construction industry experience preferred with an ability to read construction and CAD drawings
- Beginning MS Word-required; Intermediate MS Excel-required; Beginning MS PowerPoint-
preferred; Beginning Access-preferred; Intermediate MS Outlook-required
- Six (6) to twelve (12) months customer service experience
- Communication skills (Develop written communications requiring grammar skills; Interact with
customers on an explanatory basis; interact with groups of people and co-workers; use of
telephones, public address system; and oral communication)
- Basic math skills
- Reading skills (Basic instructional)
- An acceptable combination of education and experience
- The ideal candidate is a very ORGANIZED self-directed learner who is motivated, adaptable, using critical thinking to solve problems and has a strong attention to detail. This role requires use of use and application of current technical concepts. Strong written and verbal communication is essential for the role. A knowing of the building industry and an ability to read architectural drawings in CAD and Solidworks is not necessary, but preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employees encounter while performing the essential functions of their job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This role requires lifting up to 20 lbs., climbing up to 10 ft., and sitting, standing; stooping; walking. Light Duty - Exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Physical demands are in excess of those of sedentary work. Light work usually requires walking or standing to a significant degree.
MENTAL DEMANDS: This role requires the ability to interact with internal and external contacts. The ability to work under timeframes is required. Can be a mentally high-pressure environment at times.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Office environment. This role is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions with occasional exposure to various mechanical, electrical and atmospheric conditions. Travel required for this position is less than 10%.
This position is not for relocation benefits.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Employer.