Dudley DeBosier Injury Lawyers is a growing law firm with offices throughout Louisiana. We pride ourselves on providing clients with high-quality legal representation while exceeding their client service expectations. We are passionate about helping our clients and our communities. Dudley DeBosier is dedicated to changing the way people think about attorneys one relationship at a time.
We are currently accepting resumes for an Intake Specialist in Baton Rouge. The hours for this position are Tuesday through Friday from 3pm until 9pm and Saturdays 7-4pm and/or 3-9pm
Job Summary: Ensuring each call that comes to the firm is handled with the first-class customer service our brand demands, delivering compassionate and efficient service to both our internal departments and our external clients.
- Answer all incoming potential client calls in a timely manner.
- Gather critical information from each potential client and relay information to attorneys to decide on the next best step for the potential client.
- Record source/origination of all calls received.
- Correspond with potential clients through texting, email or web form applications.
- Coordination and scheduling of all sign-up appointments from multiple platforms and within multiple locations.
- Prepare all new incoming client information/documentation for prompt client contact by our attorneys.
- Open all new cases promptly and accurately in case management software.
- Managing a multi-line phone system.
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with high call volume and call routing is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, with an emphasis on critical thinking.
- Able to work well in team environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with the ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others.
- Good sense of judgment.