TEST ENGINEER—Suitland, MD
*ACTIVE DoD TS/SCI
Netizen Corporation is
seeking a Software Test Engineer to work on-site in Suitland, Maryland to perform
scientific software analysis and testing, and create associated documentation. Responsibilities
include understanding stakeholder requirements, developing manual and automated
test scenarios, executing tests, and reporting on test results. The Software
Test Engineer will participate in both localized testing and full integrated
- Conduct analysis of output data and provide
results and recommendations.
- Independently assess system performance against
- Analyze internal security within system
- Serve as subject matter specialist, providing
testing know-how for the support of user requirements ranging from complex to
highly complex software applications.
- Prepare test documentation including test plans,
test procedures, test results, and test readiness review presentations.
- Interact directly with the business community to
- Write, edit, execute, and debug test
productivity tools and other duties as assigned.
- Execute regression test procedures to evaluate
system for regression of core capabilities.
- Review test results and evaluate for conformance
- Assist with other project documentation,
including requirements specification documents, design documents, interface
control documents, user manuals, and operations and maintenance manuals.
- Define and implement QA operations from
technology to processes.
- Experience developing complex applications in an
- Knowledge of multi-domain network configurations.
- Ability to analyze complex programmatic
information and provide workable solutions to help minimize project risks.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining
appropriate communications regarding progress and issues.
- Understanding of the software development
lifecycle for projects.
- Ability to manage scope as it pertains to areas
- Possession of excellent organizational skills,
including tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesizing the
- Ability to manage time well to meet assigned
- Experience working with distributed teams.
DoD TS/SCI clearance required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer
Science or related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a software test engineer.
Netizen Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled