110 Metalworks is committed to quality, continuous improvement, and providing a rewarding and challenging work environment for its employees. Over 50% of our employees have 10+ years with the company! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a team atmosphere.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
· 401(k) with company match
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short and Long-Term Disability
· Generous Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
· Paid Holidays
· Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
· Employee Referral Bonus
· Educational Assistance
· Employee Purchase Program
Duties and Requirements:
- Compares identifying information and counts, weights, or measures items of incoming shipments to verify information against invoices.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and communicates with shipper to rectify damages and/or shortages.
- Distributes items/materials to departments.
- Current fork truck license or ability to obtain one.
- 1 - 2 years experience as a Receiving Clerk.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Equipment, Machines and Software Used:
Ability to operate a variety of forklift trucks for material movement. Must be able to use a computer to send/receive email messages, post information to a database or spreadsheet, and perform basic word processing and/or data entry. Must wear safety shoes, safety glasses and a hard hat when performing certain job duties.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
Moderate mental and visual attention required for performing manual work, machine operations, set-ups, inspections, and adjustments that require frequent decisions to detect and adjust for variance from proper operation. May be required to operate equipment in congested areas involving considerable variety of movement.
Work may be physically demanding. Ability to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, sit, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, use fingers, grasp, feel, talk, hear, and perform repetitive motions.
Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that may be encountered while performing the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a warehouse and/or manufacturing environment which may include:
Noise: There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level.
Occupational hazards: Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat, exposure to chemicals, exposure to serious injury (e.g. crushed fingers, extensive burns, broken bones).
Atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system or the skin: fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases or poor ventilation.
Oils: There is air and/or skin exposure to oils and/or other lubricating or cutting fluids.
110 Metalworks is an AAP/EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.
110 Metalworks Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled