- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and secure environment at all times by cleaning and sanitizing your work station before, during, and after the shift
- Use and maintain kitchen equipment, tools and utensils safely and only for their intended purpose
- Use all tools correctly to maintain a safe and secured environment
- Work the grill/topping/fry station and follow all Burger Boss standards, recipes and specifications
- Prep and handle product properly according to safe food handling procedures at all times
- Follow proper hand washing methods and adhere to the timed hand washing procedure
- Smile at all Guests you encounter
- Complete daily and weekly stocking and cleaning assignments/project
- Maintain a professional restaurant image including a clean appearance with proper uniform according to standard
- Learn other positions and have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of team by helping others as needed or requested.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, practices and standards as set forth in employee handbook
- Be Friendly, Offer Suggestions, Satisfy the guest, Say Thank You are the four key steps to becoming a successful Boss Employee!
**In order to be considered for hire, please answer all pre-screening questions.
Burger Boss Tustin is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled