Do you: Eat, sleep,
breathe technology? Love refining your craft? Have a passion for new
technology, frameworks, and architectures? Join the MPAY team! We are
looking for a Mobile/Web Application Development Engineer to join our team in
Waltham, MA! As an MPAY employee, you will work closely with highly dedicated
and skilled software engineers, DevOps engineers and operational teams in a
fast-paced, customer-centric environment. You will have the opportunity to make
a big impact for businesses and individuals across the US while working from
our Waltham, Massachusetts office.
What will you do?
- Work closely with product
owners as part of a Scrum team to develop our next generation mobile and
web applications with an emphasis on usability and end-user feedback
- Work closely with Development
and QA engineers to develop new code with built-in unit tests to
facilitate Continuous Integration and regression testing
- Work in an agile
cross-functional team to achieve superior results
- Present work during meetings
What do you need?
- Computer Science degree or
relevant work experience
- Proven success working within
an Agile framework (Scrum preferred)
- Programming experience with
Android, iOS and, optimally, React/React Native for cross-platform
- Expertise in defect tracking
applications (e.g. Jira)
- Experience with source control tools
(AccuRev preferred, Subversion, git, perforce)
- Understanding of relational
databases (MS SQL Server preferred experience)
- Commitment to teamwork
- Superior organization and
prioritization skills while working on a deadline
- Desire to learn and share
knowledge with others – including great documentation skills!
What do you gain?
- A career, not a job at our growing company.
- A great team environment with opportunities to volunteer in the community!!
- An uncapped opportunity to increase your income
- 100% company-paid medical & dental for you and your family!
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company match with vesting from day one (1).
- Health Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending Accounts supported with company contributions.
- Generous discretionary paid time off the package with immediate eligibility.
- Student Loan Assistance – up to 3% of base salary!
Who are we?
MPAY is a human capital management software
company that provides services to employers across the US. Our flagship
product, Payentry, is a cloud-based SaaS platform that delivers employer
solutions to increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk and give a
competitive edge in hiring and retaining high-quality employees. Apply today to
join our team and advance your career.