Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
We are currently seeking an experienced Director to join our team at our Pulaski Medical location in Pulaski, VA.
The primary purpose of this position is to directly supervise the medical, supervisory, and
support staff within the facility along with conducting overall administrative and fiscal operation.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Develop, implement and enforce all company policies and procedures, including client and
employee rights according to agency, state, federal and accreditation standards.
2. Plan for and administer managerial, operational, fiscal and reporting components of the
3. Participate in the Performance Improvement Plan for client care, staff retention, and staff
4. Establish and maintain community relationships, including memorandums of agreement with
5. Maintain a system for review and verification of credentials of staff prior to hire and as
6. Ensure that policies for documentation in the client record are adhered to and timely.
7. Provide consent and personal documentation as required for background checks and child
abuse registry as required by state and federal standards.
8. Conduct ongoing review of clinical supervisor/lead counselor case files to insure compliance with
Federal, State, CARF and facility requirements.
9. Conduct annual performance reviews of the supervisory, medical and support staff.
• Bachelor's degree with management experience in Substance Abuse and/or Behavioral Health
• Assessed competence in administering and providing services to individuals, families, and/or
• Management skills in addressing human resources and financial matters;
• Ability to coordinate the organization’s services with other community resources.
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.