Do you love technology? Are you looking for a great company and a position that will accelerate your career? Join our Team!
We are looking for a Helpdesk Specialist to join our rapidly growing team in Huntersville, NC! As a member of our Systems Team, you can help Payentry provide excellent service, and results to our clients.
What's in it for you?
- A career, not a job at our growing company.
- A great team environment with opportunities to volunteer in the community!!
- An uncapped opportunity to increase your income
- 100% company-paid medical & dental for you and your family!
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company match with vesting from day one (1).
- Health Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending Accounts supported by company contributions.
- Generous discretionary paid time off the package with immediate eligibility.
- Student Loan Assistance – up to 3% of base salary!
What will you do?
- Provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Monitor help desk system
- Deliver exceptional customer service experience
- Support client's needs and requests including training clients on system functionality
- Responsible for learning and understanding system functionality
- Engage clients in product features and functionality
- Work with a great team to support our clients!
- Utilize our technology to assist with payroll, time & attendance, HR and much more!
What do you need?
- A passion for customer service
- A high level of integrity always and the capacity to find something positive in everything
- The ability to challenge thinking and influence others in more productive ways
- The aptitude to innovate and be passionately exceptional
- An inquisitive nature and the skill to ask engaging questions
- A commitment to teamwork
Who is Payentry?
We offer human capital management services to employers throughout the US. Payentry, our cloud-based SaaS platform, provides employer solutions that increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees.
Our mission is “Helping people get the most out of their workday” and providing the best systems and support for growing our clients' businesses. If you're ready to join us in that mission and advance your career, apply today!