CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model, we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
The Desktop Support Specialist is a member of the National IT team and will provide desktop support to the company's North American user base. Reporting to the IT Manager, North America, the role of the Desktop Support Specialist will include: Must be able to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (PST).
- Administration of server-side and cloud applications: Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics, Skype for Business, Sophos Anti-Virus/Disk Encryption.
- Provide high-quality end-user support to users working in our corporate and satellite office(s), and virtual/remote workers.
- Set-up / administer Dell and HP desktop and laptop workstations.
- Support Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 2010-2016, Adobe Acrobat, and industry-specific applications.
- Support HP/Canon/Xerox copying, scanning and printing technologies.
- Assist with phone system administration.
- Assist with maintaining departmental documentation and records.
- Interface and work alongside vendors and third-party service providers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES CONTINUED...
- Pro-actively make recommendations for improvements to infrastructure and technological environment.
- Some off-hours availability will be necessary to respond to system outages, perform system upgrades/maintenance, etc.
- Perform other projects as assigned.
- Superior interpersonal skills inclusive of a positive, easy-going, people-oriented attitude with an ability to work with users at all levels within the company.
- Intellectual curiosity, excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy-to-understand way.
- Ability to identify opportunities, technical risks, and impacts of technology solutions.
- Quality time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Dependable, flexible, adaptable, attentive to detail with a strong work ethic.
- Possess a willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to dynamic environments.
- Degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology) or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years' work experience in a corporate IT environment, supporting multiple locations and remote employees.
- Knowledge of and experience with common network / IT concepts.
- Professional certifications are a plus, but not required.
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.