Immediate and Continuous Sourcing of Part-Time Truck Drivers (Medium) for Ft. Polk, LA Transportation Motor Pool (TMP)
*To apply you must complete the pre-screen questions and the application*
Ft. Polk TMP is looking for Truck Drivers (Medium) to operate a variety of vehicles as assigned per written weekly schedule who have 2 years general work experience.
Qualified applicants will be required to pass a background check, possess a good driving and safety record resulting in a favorable review of MVR as required and pass drug screen testing before job placement.
- Requires applicant to have an active Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) (Class A Preferred) with endorsements for type of equipment operated
- Possess a good driving and safety record
- Possess a valid DOT Physical Card
Preferred applicant will:
- Have a good working knowledge of securing loads
- Possess basic mechanical skills and knowledge
- Have the ability to read maps and independently plan trips
- Be familiar with routes on Fort Polk and in the immediate area
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform operation of a variety of vehicles including vans, buses, box trucks, stake trucks, etc.
- Read maps and independently plan trips
- Maintain familiarity with routes on Fort Polk and in the immediate areas of Fort Polk
- Pass random and scheduled drug testing
- Conduct daily operator inspection for vehicles operated
- Complete trip tickets entering required information for all jobs
Data Solutions & Technology Incorporated (DST) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled