About Our Company:
Infinity Machine & Engineering specializes in high performance packaging solutions for the tissue industry, including custom case packers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long-term operational efficiency. Infinity continuously searches for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems. Apply today and join our growing team!
Field Service Technician: Palletizers Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and troubleshoot problems with palletizers both on-site and remotely.
- Educate and train customers on equipment and safety features to ensure the continued proper functioning of the equipment.
- Ensure that the production schedule commitments are met.
- Responsible for training on Infinity equipment including machine theory training, operator training, mechanical/electrical maintenance training, and troubleshoot training.
- Must be technically proficient in Infinity's machinery from an electrical and mechanical standpoint.
- Provide recommendations on maintenance issues.
- Provide technical support to sales representatives, and records key information to aid the sales team in quoting.
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers while conducting yourself in a professional manner.
- Must be available to travel to customer's site in a moment's notice.
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical and mechanical layouts & prints.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally about 50% of the year.
- Familiarity with industrial robots.
- Specific Knowledge of Roboguide palletizing software.
- ControlLogix PLC's & RSLogix programming software.
- PanelView HMI & FactoryTalk programming software.
- Motion Control.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Education & Experience:
- High School Degree or GED.
- Associate degree in Automation Engineering Technology, Electro-Mechanical with Automation experience; in lieu of degree 2 years' experience.
Benefits Included in Offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K matching
- Short term/long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental benefits
- HSA and FSA
- Flexible work schedule
- Half-Day Fridays
- Much more!
*This position is hourly with a lot of overtime available.