To be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree with our Doctrinal Statement.
Summary: This position’s primary responsibility is to provide exceptional customer service by greeting and assisting customers with their purchases. Must maintain the cash register with integrity and accuracy and ensure the register area, fitting rooms and sales floor are kept neat, clean, organized and replenished.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Warmly greet and treat all customers with respect, fostering an exceptional shopping experience.
Maintain cash register with integrity and accuracy at all times.
Answer phones and make store announcements in a professional and courteous manner.
Maintain appearance of the store by cleaning, organizing and replenishing the sales floor as needed.
Ensure that goods are properly sorted, priced, and staged for sale in a timely manner.
Replenish sales floor; put out racks of clothing following all sizing and color guidelines in a timely manner.
Perform other duties assigned by store managers and supervisors.
Core Attributes and Expectations:
- Display a Christ-centered life demonstrated by a willingness to show acceptance and serve others.
- Work efficiently and manage time in order to meet production needs as well as other assigned tasks.
- Show motivation and ability to take initiative in daily tasks and operations.
- Exhibit good work habits in attendance and punctuality.
- Treat customers and co-workers in a kind, respectful, and professional manner.
- Show respect for the integrity of the workplace through honesty and responsibility.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and an openness to new ideas and changes.
- Follow all safety guidelines.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer-Focused: Provide exceptional customer service by promptly greeting and assisting customers with their purchases; effectively communicating and resolving any customer concerns in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Detail-Oriented: Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the cash drawer, requiring basic math skills.
- Organized: Strong ability to multi-task between customer excellence, product placement and maintaining a neat, clean and organized workspace and sales floor focus
- Self-Motivated: Develop skills and abilities to become more proficient and efficient in merchandise placement, reaching and exceeding daily goals and delighting our customer.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have the ability to work on one’s feet for an entire shift and move with a sense of urgency.
- Lift and move 10-20 pound bags of donations on a regular basis.
- Manipulate tagging guns and staplers in a repetitive manner.
- Be followers of the Lord Jesus Christ expressed through a personal profession of faith and Christian conduct.
- Agree without reservation with the Doctrinal Statement of the ministry.
- Since the church is God’s vehicle of spiritual accountability, it is important that employees be an active participant in and in good standing with a local Protestant Church. They must comply with the requirement of their church, in areas of conduct not addressed by Miracle Hill’s expected practices.
- Have a passion for evangelism and the spiritual welfare of all served by the ministry to include guests, volunteers, customers, contributors, and staff.
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity commensurate with the requirements of your position.
- Christian conduct encompasses the biblical principles of humility, integrity and compassion to guide us to act professionally and ethically at all time. Miracle Hill Ministries understands that we have all fallen short in our past but the employees are expected to practice Christian conduct at Miracle Hill including:
- Abstain from the use of illegal drugs or the inappropriate use of medication.
- Abstain from activities or addictions that have a detrimental effect on guests or the reputation of the ministry. According to the teachings of Romans 14:13-23, we are to keep from becoming a stumbling block to those within the ministry who may be apt to addiction. It is important to exercise biblical discretion by restricting your freedom in public to include: use of addictive substances such as alcohol or tobacco, choice of literature, and the choice of entertainment. It is important to demonstrate sound judgment that is based on biblical principles that displays evidence of spiritual growth and maturity. (Titus 2:11-12).
- Relationships, particularly with the opposite sex, are above reproach.
- Live free of sexual sin (to include pornographic materials, homosexual conduct, and extra-marital relationships).
- Respect the sanctity of life from conception until death in God’s timing.