Do you: Love helping others? Have a passion for simplifying the complex? Have a strong desire to learn about the business services industry? Join the MPAY team in Huntersville, North Carolina!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work closely with the CEO and other executives in supporting functions and mission critical projects in a fast-paced and results oriented environment. As an MPAY employee, you will work closely with highly dedicated and skilled staff as an on-site member of our Huntersville team. You will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams to complete exciting projects as we grow our business and product offering.
What will you do?
- Project a customer friendly attitude when answering and making phone calls to clients, business partners, prospects, etc during the normal course of business
- Manage a highly complex schedule for the CEO which includes scheduling, following up on and qualifying appointments
- Assist in the executive preparation for meetings, workshops, travel, etc
- Coordinate office meetings, client workshops and events
- Manage confidential information coordination and transfer between CEO and various departments, vendors, partners, clients, etc
- Establish best practices that help to contribute to a friendly office environment for staff and visitors of the office
- Manage both electronic and physical mail for the business
- Procure office supplies
- Assist in administrative office tasks
- Research issues internally and with vendors
What do you need?
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- A "self-starter" attitude with high expectations of your own performance
- Flexible nature with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a high pressure environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and the ability to keep information confidential
- Moderate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
What do you gain?
- Competitive pay
- Company-paid medical, dental, life and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Health Savings Accounts with company contributions
- Generous paid time off package
- Great people!
Who are we?
We offer human capital management services to employers across the United States. We deliver employer solutions to increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk and give a competitive edge in hiring and retaining high-quality employees. Apply today to join our team and advance your career.