Netizen Corporation is currently seeking a Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) to support NIWC.
This position is located in Norfolk, VA.
- Performs security validations of DoN network, system and application C&A/A&A documentation and supports the completion of RMF requirements, implementation of technical solutions to complex discipline-specific problems.
- Works with the program office to apply cybersecurity laws, policies, and directives to Navy programs and systems.
- Provides technical information assurance and cybersecurity analysis support to the Program Office.
- Ensures POA&M development, tracking, and resolution.
- Maintains and tracks package security plans. Security plan must provide an overview of the security requirements for the system and describe the security controls in place or planned for meeting those requirements.
- Provides consultation and review to the Program Office for system registration in eMASS and DITPR-DON.
- Reviews and updates program documentation, participates in meetings and conferences.
- Analyzes security architecture down to component level and works with the engineering team to ensure system security requirements are addressed during development.
- Provides Mitigation and Remediation in support of the C&A/A&A process remotely and/or on-site including reports as required.
- Works with system owners to develop specific site and system mitigation plans to achieve an overall reduction in residual risk.
Minimum education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in an IT-related field.
- Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) Level II or III certification.
- Must have IAT Level II certification (Security + CE or higher)
- Working knowledge of eMASS, VRAM and ACAS
- Active secret clearance
Netizen Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled