Licensed Massage Therapist
We are looking for a massage therapist to join our team!
Required – Completion of an accredited and licensed Massage Therapy Program
Preferred – 1 year experience as a massage therapist
Required – Current Massage Therapy License the state of Louisiana
Qualifications and Requirements
· Applicant must be open to a flexible schedule that includes some evening and weekend shifts.
· Applicant must be proficient in a wide range of massage and body treatments including: Swedish, deep tissue, and prenatal massage.
· Applicant must be able to consult with clients about recommended treatments.
· Applicant must be a team player with a positive and hard-working attitude.
· Prepares massage room and gives massages to members and non-members.
· Maintains client information by updating health history and SOAP charting for every massage session.
· Participates in massage related promotions, new member receptions, specials and events.
· Maintains cleanliness and safety of massage room, supplies and equipment.
· Provides excellent customer service to all clients.
· Other related duties as required.
above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are
not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
This employer maintains and complies with its Compliance & Privacy Program and Standards of Conduct, including the immediate reporting of any known or suspected unethical or questionable behaviors or conduct; patient/employee safety, patient privacy, and/or other compliance-related concerns.