SUMMARY: The Residential Support Staff is a member of a team that provides direct care to individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities. They are primarily responsible for ensuring that each assigned individual is provided with active treatment that will afford the opportunity to enhance his/her daily living skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driverâ€™s license and reliable transportation.
- Prior experience in similar position preferred.
- Medical Certification through DDS must be acquired within six months of hire and maintained throughout employment.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination status
- Implement goals and strategies consistent with DDS guidelines and CPM policies.
- Provide transportation for medical programmatic and recreational requirements.
- Engage individuals in incidental teaching to ensure evolution.
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and hygienic work environment.
- Maintain required vehicle mileage, service, and safety documentation.
- Maintain accurate medical progress notes, timely doctorsâ€™ orders, and appointments.
- Track and document behavioral and programmatic data in accurate and a timely manner.
- Respond efficiently to crises and emergencies with a calm and reasoned response.
- Report all serious incidents to supervisor or other members of the management team.
- Other Duties as assigned by supervisor.
SCHEDULE: Varies Shifts and Locations available