Busy medical office in Flagstaff, AZ looking for an experienced and friendly front office receptionist.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Hours and benefits: Looking for full time 40 hours per week. Full benefits, paid vacation, and 401K matched to 4% offered. Must be able to work Monday-Friday with an occasional Saturday. Must be flexible.
Medical Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone skills
- Customer service
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Word processing
- Quality focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with electronic medical software preferred