Implementation and Growth Manager East Coast U.S. only
- (MA, PA, NY, CT, NC, MD, VA)
In this role you will be responsible for building relationships with new client accounts as they are nearing signature, through implementation and until the client achieves a predetermined level of sales growth. You will report to the VP of Sales as part of our Business Development team, and will work closely with all functions of the company to achieve client success.
What you'll be doing...
- Quickly learn and hold an in-depth knowledge of Scientist.com products and value proposition
- Help coordinate and develop materials for efficient client implementation with BD, Customer Success and Scientist.com management
- Design and execute custom implementation plan at new clients to build and maintain momentum
- Adjust value proposition to various stakeholder groups (procurement, research, legal, and finance)
- Lead / Support the launch with the Customer Success team
- Build trusted relationships with clients
- Identify and map Scientist.com strengths and customer needs
- Work diligently with internal stakeholders to identify and cultivate new revenue opportunities within new and current clients
- Inherit and grow a new client pipeline to deliver continued growth
Skills you have...
- 2-6 years sales or account management experience working with corporate clientele
- Work remotely from East Coast USA (MA, PA, NY, CT, NC, MD, VA)
- Scientific background would be an advantage
- Must be proactive and engaging – high energy, self-starter capable of working independently but also collaboratively as part of a high-performing team
- Technologically savvy with an eagerness to learn new technology and practice
- Proven track record of diligence and persistence in follow-up
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editing skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 401K matching
- Stock options at a rapid-growing start-up company
- Full-time, remote position
- Start: January 2022
- Salary Range: $70k - $90k
Scientist.com is the world’s largest marketplace for medical research. We help pharmaceutical scientists discover life-saving medicines in less time and at lower cost. Our mission is to make it possible to cure all human disease by 2050.
By connecting scientists and enabling them to exchange ideas and transact seamlessly online, Scientist.com is speeding up and reducing the cost of medical research. We were founded in 2007, launched our first research outsourcing marketplace in 2008 and built our first enterprise marketplace for Pfizer in 2009. Today, we operate enterprise marketplaces for 20 of the world’s top 30 pharmaceutical companies, 80 biotechnology companies and the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Named as Inc. Magazines Best Workplaces 2018 & 2019 and 9th Fastest Growing Company in the U.S. 2018, we are seeking talented, creative, and hard-working individuals who want to transform how research is done and help speed the discovery of new cures in oncology, neuroscience, cardiovascular, and thousands of other common and rare diseases.
Scientist.com Hiring Philosophy
Scientist.com is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!