Boston Government Services, LLC. currently seeks a Projects Control Manager in Piketon, OH.
Project Control Manager:
Under limited management direction, performs Project Controls job functions as assigned by management.
Typical job responsibilities are to assist and support management in ensuring proper cost control, tracking and cost accounting for project cost and work scope alignment with the approved project Work Breakdown Structure and coding, schedule development, status, and control, and work scope alignment with the approved project Work Breakdown Structure and coding.
The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support the project and functional management in one or more of the following functional areas, in addition to other duties as assigned: Plans, schedules and organizes the work to ensure utilization of employees and compliance with all contract requirements, quality standards and budgetary guidelines . Ensures staffing levels of supervised personnel are maintained in a manner which allows the effective execution of the assigned scope of work at all times. Leads, initiates, organizes and directs staff in performing activities with respect to project execution, planning, control team consistency in project execution, systems, and employee
Project Control Manager:
- BA/BS degree in a related field and 15 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Typical experience ranges from 15 - 20 years.
- Masters Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Strong PC skills to include Microsoft software;
- Automated accounting and cost management systems Experience using Primavera P6 and Deltek Cobra is required.
- Project Controls and Estimating Services. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in the concepts of Project Controls, Cost Engineering, Scheduling, Earned Value
- Management and Estimating performance appraisal, career development and counseling
- Supports operations from the acquisition of new work through project execution and closeout, including staffing and overseeing projects
- May be assigned special projects
- Responsible for providing technical and administrative direction, coordination, evaluation, training, and coaching to the Project
- Controls team Analyzes variances in cost and schedule performance against the plan and communicates the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
- Supervises the implementation of Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work to be performed as defined by the contract
- Leads proposal efforts for cost scheduling activities interprets contract conditions to ensure compliance
- Responsible for development or review/update of various plans, policies or procedures as needed
- Responsible for maintaining positive employee relations
- Develops, implements and directs the total Project Controls
- Program Perform duties complex in nature
Other job related duties as assigned
Requirement: Must be able to obtain a US Government Security Clearance
Job Locations: Piketon, OH
Boston Government Services, LLC. is an award-winning, SBA-certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) providing management and technical services and support for government programs and government contractors. Our service areas include Project Management Services, Information Management, and Information Security Solutions, and Technical Services.
BOSTON GOVERNMENT SERVICES LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled