To be the first point of contact for Delta Materials Handling, Inc. in welcoming and greeting people who visit the company either in person or through a phone call or email.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests/employees as soon as they arrive.
- Make sure visitors sign in and out on the visitors' log and receive a visitor’s badge.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person or office.
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls, taking messages if needed.
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Provide administrative support.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for sales team.
- Provide support for Marketing & Advertising Manager.
- Distribute mail.
- Update monthly company phone list.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Provide support with special projects using Word and Excel.
- Prepare birthday cards for employees.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by management.
- Pleasant/friendly personality.
- Great verbal communication/customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking capability.
- Ability to handle multiple incoming phone calls/switchboard.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, or move up to 30 pounds.
Employment Disclaimer: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and task satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not a contract. Management reserves the right to change its contents at any time. This organization complies with the guidelines set forth in the American with Disabilities Act of 1990 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. This organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.