Our mission is simple:
Offer freshness. Offer enjoyment. Offer quality. And above- all have fun! Join our team today.
- Prep and prepare all food items according to our custom recipes to ensure consistency of product to the guest.
- Prepare sauces, dressings, spreads, dips, casseroles, vegetables, and entrees from scratch.
- Prepare hot foods, salads, sandwiches, and daily specials.
- Visually inspect, select, and use only the freshest food products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items.
- Interact with all guests, while supplying excellent customer service
- Provide courteous and efficient customer service by greeting and assisting customers in
- Hold yourself to our high-quality standard with everything we serve.
- Keep all working and storage areas in clean, working condition to follow Health Department regulations.
- Maintain quality service by adhering to company standards and policies
- Regular attendance required
- Strong customer service skills to communicate with others in a polite and professional manner.
- Ability to operate deli equipment, oven, mixer, slicer, scales (18 min. age to operate equipment)
- Lift, manipulate, push, and pull items of varying sizes up to 40 pounds.
- Exposure of up to 400° F while using ovens and -20° F while handling products in the freezer.
- Requires use of plastic or latex gloves
- Must be able to stand and walk for entire scheduled shift up to 8 hours, bend, stoop, twist and turn.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
- Must be available weekends
Full or Part time available ~ Open Daily 10am-6pm ~ No late hours ~ Benefits Available ~ Paid Vacation ~ Paid Holidays ~ Employee Discount ~ Much more!
Trax Farms is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled