Are you a recent graduate with an HR Degree? Are you a working professional who has always wanted to get into HR? Do you like to help people? If so, our HR Assistant opportunity could be the perfect role for you!
- Answer all incoming calls
- Ongoing exposure to HR operations by providing support/assistance to our clients and employees
- Support our HR Coordinator Team daily with:
- employee onboarding, time system set up, benefits registration, payroll processing/audits
- Complete special HR Projects as needed by deadline
- Opportunity to participate in internal and external HR education sessions, trainings, and collaboration meetings
- Must have strong communications skills, be friendly, polite & professional (AND fun!)
- Must be able to multi-task and work as a team
- Must work from a location with secure internet service and no background noise/distractions
- Must have working knowledge of using internet platforms and be able to navigate quickly through them
- Hours for the job are: 8:30-5PM EST
- Must be able to work at our hosted workspaces in Greenville, SC for in-person meetings with the tribe at least 1-2 times per month
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Work is primarily sedentary in nature, within a remote workspace environment. No special demands are required.