Catering Sales Manager
Unleavened Fresh Kitchen is a refined fast casual restaurant that serves a convenient meal everyone can feel good about; with breakfast, lunch, and dinner- seven days a week. With unexpectedly good customer service and a willingness to delight those with dietary needs, we’ve quickly become a favorite spot for the health conscious or those looking for something they can feel good about eating. Our chefs and kitchen staff make all of our food, on-site, from scratch. Our first location opened in September of 2015. It has quickly evolved into a recognized leader in the Dallas food scene. We are currently in growth mode, and anticipate rapid expansion in the Dallas/Fort Worth market with 3-5 new store openings projected in the next 24 months.
The Catering Sales Manager position reports to the Director of Restaurant Operations. This position is responsible for the catering program for his/her specified market. The Catering Sales Manager will have a thorough knowledge of the Unleavened menu and product offerings, including detailed dietary restrictions, concerns, and suggestions. The Catering Sales Manager has three main objectives: 1. Drive catering sales, through new clients and repeat business, (2) coordinate catering jobs with GM for planning and timely execution, and (3) deliver catering job to client. The Catering Sales Manager will be responsible for operational excellence of the catering program. The position’s compensation is a competitive blend of base pay, gratuities, and uncapped commissions. The position will be framed around an 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday workweek, with occasional flexibility required.
We are excited by the possibility of you becoming part of our story.
- Leads by example.
- Is accountable for the operational excellence of the catering program.
- 75% of time is spent building catering sales and developing relationships with opportunities in the market.
- Maintain weekly Catering Sales meeting with Director of Restaurant Operations and Company Leadership.
- Prospect for leads in designated business areas identified though Catering Sales meeting.
- Achieve catering sales targets in regards to new business, as well as repeat clients.
- Follow up with all daily catering jobs to ensure satisfaction and create further touch points for customer interaction.
- Ensure that our food is delivered timely and accurately
- Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning.
- Maintain and store catering equipment in neat and organized condition
- 1-2 years sales experience in restaurant catering sales or hotel catering sales
- Self-motivator and the ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Dropbox
- Must have reliable vehicle and acceptable driving record
- Must have smart phone with GPS map capabilities
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of clients, associates, management, vendors.
Unleavened Fresh Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.