Process Engineer (Polishing)
|AEROTEK||Austin, TX||Based on Education and Experience|
Job Classification: Direct Hire
Opportunity located in Austin, TX
Relocations package available
Brief Job Description:
- Apply technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, tooling, assembly fixtures and procedures on new product development teams
- Responsible for controlling processes to ensure high output for anodize operation.
- Provides Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA) input
- Set up test methods for process validations
- Create appropriate protocols and reports to support new product development activities (including IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Ensures proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements
- Design and develop assembly fixtures
- Oversee development builds
- Comply with the company policy and procedures at all times
- Maintain a focus on the customer requirements and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Engineering, Science, preferably Chemical
Join Aerotek Commercial Staffing®. We employ people in light industrial, light technical and office support positions across the nation. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success, contact us now! We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Commercial Staffing team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
•Five plus years of related manufacturing production experience, Hands on experience with CNC mills such as VCN compact mills, Ability to work in high stress environment, Strong verbal and written communication, organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills are necessary, Able to travel 20%-30%