CASE MANAGER RN - STATE LICENSED
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Salem, NH||Competitive Salary|
- Must have RN degree, current NH/PA license, and RN license within state of case management practice.
- Three years medical, surgical clinical experience: 3-5 years case management or disease management experience.
- Must be able to have demonstrated success as a case manager with basic Utilization Review skills, Managed Care Software knowledge.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Be able to apply the 6 components to the 5 core areas of the case management process.
- In depth knowledge of nursing care plan/skill and ability to facilitate and coordinate transition of patients with castastrophic injuries/illnesses though cost effective, medically appropriate, alternative levels of care.
- You must also be actively serving on a committee and maintaining membership with an affiliation, i.e. Case Management Society of America, or Case Management Society of New England, ANA in service/provider education.
- You must have a Case Management Certification.
THIS IS A PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITION!!!
VERY COMPETITVE SALARY AND BENEFITS!!!
Sorry! The job you are looking for is no longer accepting applications; however, we have thousands of open positions for which you may be a good fit.
Search our job database to find another job that's perfect for you!