Regional Business Development Specialist
|The National Society of Leadership and Success||Hoboken, NJ||Base, commission and company-wide bonus|
Imagine a community of students taking action toward their dreams and living happier lives. In this world, people are so fulfilled they reach out and positively contribute to the lives of others. That’s whom we impact, and that’s what we are building. Want to be a part of it?
To determine whether you'd be a good fit, ask yourself…
- Would you like to go to work each day knowing that you are using your talents to help others and better the world?
- Are you inspired by the thought of positively impacting tens of thousands of students?
- Are you ready to work in an organization that is rapidly growing and embraces change?
- Would you like to work with people whom you respect and can learn from every day?
- Do you desire to work for an organization that cares about your growth, where your own drive and interests help you create your own future?
- Do you live within commuting distance of Hoboken, NJ?
Our guiding question is: “Are we helping the greatest number of people in the greatest possible way?" Are you inspired? Let’s change the world together.
The Regional Business Development Specialist will join a team of 40 purpose-driven staff members in a friendly, focused, fast-paced and entrepreneurial office environment where we are currently serving over 385 College Chapters and 300,000+ student members. We are currently in an expansion phase due to rapid growth. This position will build relationships with educators and administrators to enlist their college in The National Society of Leadership and Success. The challenging role is ideal for a high-caliber sales professional interested in using their skills to make a positive impact on college students' lives.
The successful candidate will have strong customer service and sales abilities, as well as the ability to close deals with a high-touch customer base. The Regional Business Development Specialist will serve as a representative of the Society, and as such, must have truly exceptional presentation, communication and organizational skills as well as a passion for leadership and motivation.
Benefits You Receive While Working at the Society Include:
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401K with 3% employer contribution
- Working daily with a team of positive people
- Snack area and refrigerator stocked with healthy food
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand into new markets
- Flexibility to work 1 day/week from home, if you’re reaching goals
- Feeling good knowing you are using your talents to better the world
- 1.5hr lunch to work out at a five-star gym with cost of membership subsidized
- Bonuses up to 13% of salary based on achievement of company-wide metrics
- A company that believes and invests in your personal and professional growth
- PTO days, holidays, PLUS the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
Salary: Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k)
- Conducting heavy phone outreach to administrators and educators on campuses within a specific territory (West)
- Building and fostering strong relationships with administrators and educators
- Publicizing and marketing the Society within a specific territory by attending regional and national conferences and other networking events
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of recent sales experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a changing environment
- Ability to close deals with a high-touch customer base
- A history of documented success in sales
- Interest in self-development and continued personal and professional development
- Ability to work independently and self-direct one’s activities is essential
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Experience in selling at the high school or collegiate level and/or first-hand knowledge of educational settings strongly preferred