Summary / Purpose of Position: Maintains and promote a healthy, nurturing Christian environment by sharing the recovery and spiritual growth by sharing the Gospel and providing Guest Support services and overnight facility supervision. Live in position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following; other duties may be assigned to meet the program needs
- Serve Guests residing in the facility
- Responds appropriately to emergencies
- Provides access to Guest medications
- Maintains written materials necessary for the orderly provision of services
- Ensures compliance with resident guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Interacts with Guests by providing encouragement and support
- Transport Guests to church and other program activities as needed
- Attends staff and supervisory meetings as agreed upon when hired
- Performs specified daily household tasks
- Inventories and fills housekeeping supplies
- Performs room inspection for cleanliness and contraband
- Performs special assignments when needed as directed by Program Staff
- Performs random drug screenings and maintain urinalysis log
- Complete shift checklist and place in Director’s box weekly
- Maintains positive working relationships with Guests, Staff, Volunteers and Referring agencies
- Supervises guests in the performance of household chores and meal prep
- Supervises guest in recreational and other program related activities
- Education or equivalent experience: HS Diploma
- Years of experience: Minimum 2 years experience in direct client relations and supervision.
- Specialized training required: Knowledge of computer programs
- License/Certification: Valid SC Driver’s License with a clean record
- Other: If the applicant is in recovery a minimum of 3 years clean and sober desired
As an evangelical Christian ministry, Miracle Hill values its rights under federal law to hire individuals who share the Christian faith and the ministry’s doctrinal beliefs.
To be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree with our Doctrinal Statement and Employment Qualifications.