Travel Online Technical Support
CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
We are looking to add to our Travel Online Group. This position will maintain customer relationship by responding to inquiries and documenting actions. Works very closely with the Online group. Does not require any IT experience as it is mostly responding to customer inquiries about our online (Concur, Get There, etc) clients. This is a virtual position. Must have experience in the Corporate Travel Industry and has to be able to work Monday through Friday 12pm-9pm EST.
Job duties include:
- Prepares for Online customer inquiries by studying products, services and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry, reviewing previous inquiries and responses, gathering and researching information, assembling and forwarding information, verifying customers understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customer service log.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; and maintaining personal networks.
- Conducts online booking tool end user training
- Conducts post-training surveys
- Escalation of inquiries to Online Implementation Services as applicable
- Monitors inquiries and new account profiles for trends, process improvement, implement change
- Other duties as assigned
- Key performance indicators:
- Meeting deadlines/Dependability
- Project Quality
- Problem Solving
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Product Knowledge,
- Must know Sabre
- Data Entry Skills
- Organization and Analyzing Information
- Managing processes,
- Customer Focus, Multi-tasking, Excel,
- Must have knowledge of Sabre, Concur, DEEM, GetThere, Certify
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.